VEHICLE RESERVATION AGREEMENT
concluded in accordance with §51 of Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended by later regulations and Act 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and on the amendment of certain laws, as amended by later regulations between
Name and surname/Company:
Date of birth / Business ID:
VAT registration number:
Address for correspondence:
Phone number (optional):
(hereinafter referred to as the "Applicant")
PATAK MOTORS, s.r.o.
Registered office: Šteruská cesta 792/3, 922 03 Vrbové
Registration number: 53 599 284
Registered in the Commercial Register of the Trnava District Court, section: Sro, insertion no. 48660 / T
(hereinafter referred to as the "Seller")
I. Subject of reservation
Personal motor vehicle:
Trademark name: Rodster
Bodyshell: □ with roof □ without roof
(hereinafter referred to as the "Vehicle")
II. Applicants statements
By completing this form and sending it using the "RESERVATION WITH THE OBLIGATION OF PAYMENT " button, the Applicant declares that:
- he expresses his non-binding interest in the purchase of the Vehicle and the Seller commits himself to non-binding reservation of the Vehicle,
- by concluding this Reservation Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Reservation Agreement”) he reserves the Vehicle in the basic equipment for the purchase price, which was stated on the reservation form and will be stated in the invoice, which will be delivered to the Applicant after the conclusion of this Reservation Agreement and shall form an annex thereto.
- by marking the button "Order with payment obligation”" and sending this reservation form, the Reservation Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Reservation Agreement") is concluded.
- as a manifestation of his non-binding interest in the purchase of the Vehicle he undertakes to pay to the bank account of the Seller led in FIO Banka, a.s., pobočke zahraničnej banky, IBAN SK31 8330 0000 0027 0207 4409, BIC/SWIFT: FIOZSKBAXXX reservation fee in the amount of 500,- EUR without VAT, i.e. 600, - EUR including VAT (hereinafter referred to as the "Reservation Fee") no later than 3 days from sending this reservation form; this Reservation Fee will be included in the Purchase Price on the day of signing of the Purchase Agreement. Failure to pay the Reservation Fee within the specified period will terminate Reservation Agreement without further notice.
- he is interested in sending of the offer for the purchase of the Vehicle to his e-mail address by the Seller at any time by 31.12.2023 (hereinafter referred to as the "Offer e-mail") together with the draft of the Purchase Agreement on the purchase of the Vehicle (hereinafter referred to as the "Purchase Agreement"). In the Purchase Agreement, the Seller shall state the specific technical parameter of the Vehicle and the final Purchase price in terms of the selection made by the Applicant in the detailed configurator, which will be listed on the Seller's website and about which the Applicant will be informed by email. By expiring of the period for sending of the offer on the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement, this Reservation Agreement shall terminate without further notice.
- he acknowledges, that he is entitled to accept the offer to conclude the Purchase Agreement within 7 calendar days from the sending of the Offer E-mail by delivering two copies of the Purchase Agreement signed by the Applicant to the address of the Seller's registered office. Upon expiry of the period for acceptance of the offer to conclude the Purchase Agreement, this Reservation Agreement shall terminate without further notice.
- he shall pay the Purchase Price within 3 calendar days from the signing of the Purchase Agreement to the bank account of the Seller specified in the Purchase Agreement,
- he acknowledges that the Purchase Price does not include fees associated with the registration of the Applicant as the owner of the Vehicle in the motor vehicle register or other administrative fees that will be associated with the transfer of ownership of the Vehicle at the time of signing the Purchase Agreement;
- he acknowledges that in the case of the concluding of the Purchase Agreement, the Seller will deliver the Vehicle to him within 180 calendar days from the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement, but not earlier than the Purchase Price will be paid to the Seller's account. The place of delivery of the Vehicle will be specified in the Purchase Agreement,
- the warranty for the Vehicle as well as the form of applying for the claims emerging from the defects of the Vehicle will be regulated in the Purchase Agreement.
- he acknowledges that both the Applicant and the Seller are entitled to withdraw from this Reservation Agreement as follows:
a) by written mail to the Applicant's correspondence address or the Seller's registered office at any time of its duration without giving a reason or,
b) by e-mail to the address of the other party specified in this Agreement,
while this Reservation Agreement shall expire on the day of delivery of the withdrawal to the other party. The Applicant is also entitled to withdraw from this Reservation Agreement by delivering the completed "Form for withdrawal from the Agreement" to the address of the Seller's registered office,
- he acknowledges that in the case that he withdraws from this Reservation Agreement within 14 days of the conclusion of this Reservation Agreement or if the Seller withdraws from this Reservation Agreement at any time within the period of its validity, the Seller shall refund the Reservation Fee within 14 calendar days of its termination in full to the bank account from which the Applicant has paid the Reservation Fee, unless the Applicant notifies the Seller of another account number,
- He acknowledges that in the case that he withdraws from this Reservation Agreement after 14 days from the conclusion of this Reservation Agreement, the Seller shall refund the Reservation Fee within 14 calendar days from the termination of the Reservation Agreement, reduced by a handling fee of EUR 30, to the bank account from which the Applicant has paid the Reservation Fee, unless the Applicant informs the Seller of another account number,
- he acknowledges that the activities of the Seller are subject to the supervision and supervision of the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority (SOI), SOI Inspectorate for the Trnava Region, Pekárska 23, 917 01 Trnava,
- he acknowledges, that if he is not satisfied with the way, by which the Seller processed his complain or if he assumes, that the Seller has violated his rights, he has the right to turn on the Seller with the request for redress. If the Seller rejects the Applicant's request or does not respond to it within 30 days from the date of its sending, the Candidate has the right to submit an alternative dispute resolution entity (hereinafter referred to as the"ADR Entity") pursuant to Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution and on Amendments to Certain Acts, a proposal to initiate alternative dispute resolution (hereinafter referred to as theProposal. The ADR entity is the Slovak Trade Inspection Authorityor another legal entity entered in the list of ADR entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (hereinafter also referred to as the "Ministry”). The Applicant may submit the proposal to the ARS Entity in paper form, in electronic form, or orally in the minutes. The Applicant may also submit the application via the form available on the Ministry's website www.economy.gov.sk, the SOI website www.soi.sk, or via the ARS platform available on the EU Consumer Complaints Solution online. Alternative dispute resolution conducted by the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority is free of charge, another ADR Entity may require the Applicant to pay a fee for initiating alternative dispute resolution up to a maximum of EUR 5 with VAT. The ADR entity shall, in principle, terminate the ADR within 90 days of its initiation,
- he had the opportunity to get acquainted with the content of this Reservation Agreement well in advance of its conclusion.